Thursday, November 26, 2020

3D Cad Design,3D Products And Mechanical Design











About:

Hello my dear buyers!



Very warm welcome to the gig of experts!



Please note that cost will always be discussed in inbox depending on complexity of designs you need



 Kindly do not place an order without talking to me first in inbox so that i can provide you proper quote:)



We are team of professional engineers , designers and animators.I can create any kind of 3d cad models,3d products,cad designs,assemblies,mechanical designs and many more. In short i am the world of 3D.



Following are the services that i can provide:



3D Designs

* 3D Models

* 3D CAD Models

* Mechanical Designs

* 3D Products

* 3D Modeling

* Surface Modeling

* Product modeling

* 3d pdf models

* Mechanical Engineering Services





I use SOLIDWORKS , CATIA , AUTOCAD , BLENDER , 3D MAX , ZBRUSH and many other softwares for all my work depending upon my client's requirements.



Feel free to ask any questions:)



mrexpert27

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’ve had an amazing experience Mr Expert really took my project to the next level actually better then I had actually expect and had drawn it Also very professional communication highly capable I wish I could bring them on my team I could go on however I went through a couple people on fiver all of them failed Mr Expert brought my dreams to life

Seller's Response:

2nd order with him....Very interesting and challenging project we completed

Seller's Response:

Wow I am really happy the Customer service the communication and the help was Mr Expert designed it better then I had imagined it I feel very lucky to have found you out of all the advertisements I also want to personally Thankyou to for being professional and cool I will he continuing my business with you happily

:

He knew exactly what I was wondering for this big project and knew how to make it more efficient as well! Excited to get the prototype build now all thanks to them! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

:

When he said he would alter something, he wouldn't. I had to ask 3 times in some cases, and he kept submitting things that were not as I described. Simply making the edges rounded was something he could not do. I will not be able to use this file and will have to get someone else to round it out and make it smoother for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment