Tuesday, April 20, 2021

3D Technical Models, 2D Dxf Drawings For Products, Cutting, Printing











About:

Need a 3D model from a 2D drawing or sketch, or have a prototype in mind you want to design in 3D. I can give your proyects a head start by providing you with files you can work with. I can also prepare 3D files for 3d printing like stl and iges models.



I'm a Mechanical Technichian currently working and active in design and manufacturing in the automotive industry, and have experience using CAD software like CATIA, Solidworks, and AutoCAD to name a few.



Delivery time will vary based on complexity. Contact me for any questions or proyects you need done. 



Reviews


:

Super easy to work with. The seller found a defect in one of my drawings and fixed it without issue.... this was much appreciated!!

:

GOOD JOB THANK YOU

:

Thanks for the quick work

:

Thank you for the fine work, Gene

:

Thank you for the quick work




No comments:

Post a Comment