Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Print Your 3D Model Or Prototype In Resin











About:

The print will be made with grey resin.

You can send me the stl file and i will export it to a printable file.

Please contact me before so we can discuss your wishes.

normally i will keep on the supports so the print is more stable when shipped.

The gig forces me to give an design software expertise I DO NOT make 3d files.

My expertise is with making an STL printable.

The price is on average, this will depend on the size of the print.



The print is made with uv resin and i will "cure" the print under uv light before shipping so it will be rock solid.



When you have any interest in the sanding and priming option, i can also paint a model for this please take a look at my other gig.



If you have any questions beforehand feel free to contact me :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleasant guy to deal with communication was super smooth. I ordered a relative big model(shower drain) with a lot of chamfers, and they all look great. The shower drain feels great to my feet and has no sharp corners left from printing. Quality of the SLA printer is very high. Would order here again 10/10.

:

Top werk geleverd, beter dan verwacht! Duidelijk communicatie, regelmatig updates en ruim op tijd geleverd. Ik raad iedereen graag aan om met Peter te werken!

:

Intake was very clear. Peter took time to explain the options and the according costs. I'm very happy with the end result, they're very detailed for a reasonable price! Shipping worked fine to, it was delivered perfectly in time.

:

Thanks for the rating, and the awesome order!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment