Monday, April 5, 2021

Wrap Your Label On Any Bottle











About:

CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING GIGBuyers must contact me to discuss projects before buying the gig.

WELCOME TO MY GIG..!
  • I will do a custom bottle wrap for you for your Amazon, Ebay, or online selling product!

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Professional Work
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Quick Friendly Support


Here is how this gig works:

1. You select the bottle image you want your label wrapped on

2. You send me the label (PDF, PSD or AI preferred) along with the bottle image

3. I will digitally wrap your label on the bottle



If you have any Question Feel Free to Contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did exactly what I asked and I have the mock-up product pic I needed for Amazon and charged very little. It was completed within 24 hours!

Seller's Response:

Looking forward to work more, Thank you.

Seller's Response:

deliver exactly what you need on a timely manner

Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Always perfect been back countless times




No comments:

Post a Comment