Monday, April 5, 2021

3D Cad Modeling, Product Design, Rendering, Stl, Dxf File











About:

About My Gig

  

                          I will provide you 3D modeling and photorealistic rendering using Solidworks, Adobe Dimension Softwares.i can provide any required file format like 3D printing STL files

                            

My Services



    1.. Detail 3D cad model designing 

    2.. providing printable 3d cad modal high-quality STL fils  

    3.. converting 2D Drawing into 3D models

    4.. Full HD photorealistic rendering

    5.. Mechanical machine part designing 

    6.. assembly drawings and animation (PDF, DWG)

    7.. Product designing and rendering using Solidworks

    8.. Furniture designing 

    9.. I will convert your design or images into drawing for laser cutting 

                * File format DXF, DWG, PDF



                                  ###   Please Contact Me Before Placing An Order  ###



                I hear to provide my services beyond your expectations on your projects 

                                                                  thank you





Reviews


Seller's Response:

anushkabandara is incredibly patient and talented. I had provided him with a 2D drawing of my product and he had helped me transform it into a 3D model that was exactly what I had imagined in a very short period of time. My drawing and message had some mismatched dimensions and he picked it up and corrected accordingly - a very good eye for detail ! I highly recommend and look forward to working with anushkabandara once again.

Seller's Response:

Stop. Look no further! This seller is phenomenal. I have used his services multiple times for product design, 3d modeling, dxf file creation, and patterning. This seller is an excellent communicator that delivers with surprise and delight. He has helped us turn our ideas in to reality! We are launching soon, and I cant wait for the world to get their hands on our product!

Seller's Response:

thank you for the respond

:

Perfectly finished work! Excellent communication with this seller. I have used him countless times to help turn my ideas into patents and products. This specific job entailed 3d modeling and animation/ rotation of work. I will continue to use his service. Thank you so much for a wonderful job!

:

Absolute first class as always! This seller NEVER fails to deliver to the highest possible standards. Can't praise this guy enough! He's a true genius!




No comments:

Post a Comment