Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Create High Spec Cad Models And Renders











About:

Hello Buyers!



(Please contact me before making an order as prices are not fixed and may alter depending on complexity of your request).



I am an industrial designer with over 5 years experience in design. I focus mainly on consumer electronics, furniture and lighting. However my skill set can be applied to almost all types of product design. I am always open to talk about your work and discus the possibility of utilizing my services. 



Experience 

  • 5 years of industrial design experience
  • 3 years of mechanical engineering experience
  • 3 years of electrical engineering experience
  • Wide knowledge of materials, fixings and mechanics




Services that i can provide:

  • Phase 1 Ideation 
  • Designing your concept
  • Engineering drawings
  • Sketch work and product development 
  • Digital Sketch work
  • 3D designs 
  • 3D CAD models
  • 3D Modelling 
  • Animations
  • Custom Videos 


I Focus mainly on Solidworks and Keyshot. Feel free to Contact me for any Quotes and i look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

Very nice designer who delivered excellent work!

:

yes everything went very well and we are going to use again

:

Great work! Thank you!

:

Very talented design skills. You won't be dissapointed. He has knocked it out of the park for the multiple projects we've worked on. High quality work

:

This guy literary brought my idea to life. From a thought to a whole product. Wow!




No comments:

Post a Comment