Saturday, April 17, 2021

Light Your 3D Scene With Maya











About:

Do you need to light up your scene? 



I can take care of that. I'll create a lighting environment according to your needs and desires. 

I can create any kind of lighting :

  • HDR dome light
  • Dome light
  • Basic physical light (square, circle...)
  • Mesh light
  • Physical sky and sun adjustment.                                                      

I accept the following rendering engines :

-Arnold

-VRay

-Maya native rendering



The buyer is always the priority. Because of this, I will make sure to communicate with you effectively, so that all your questions get answered. 



 I am a self motivated person that works extremely hard to meet deadlines and ensure the final product is as good as it can possibly be !









Reviews


:

Delivered much more than what was expected.

:

The disposition, the treatment and that I respond to you instantly I have loved it, a long time ago I did not see a treatment like that of the artist in fiverr

:

quick delivery ahead of time and good quality result

:

I would like to work again with gump3d without hesitation. He works fast and he did what I wanted.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment