Friday, April 9, 2021

Design Amazing 3D Models For You











About:

I am a Very Creative 3D MODELER and RENDERING ARTIST working for more than 5ys in this field and have a very rich experience in any kind of 3D PRODUCT DESIGNING, 3D MODELING and RENDERING.
I am CREATIVE, STRONG, ENERGETIC and PASSIONATE specialized in any kind of 3D MODELING, SCULPTING, TEXTURING, LIGHTING, RENDERING and ADVERTISING.
I work with software's like 
1. 3Ds Max 
2 Maya 
5 VRay
6 Keyshot 
7 Photoshop 
8 Aftereffects
9 Premiere 
10 Illustrator
11 CorelDraw


I understand the importance of delivering results within deadline, and your success is absolutely critical to mine. I believe in CLIENT SATISFACTION and provide my CLIENTS with end to end SOLUTION within the prescribed deadline.
I am hard working PROFESSIONAL who enjoys challenges. I can handle multiple tasks on a daily basis and work well under the pressure. 


MY SERVICES:


1. 3D Modeling.
2. 3D Product designing. 
3. 3d Modeing for 3D Printing.
4. 3D Jewellery Designing.
5. 3D Character Modeling.
6. 3D Rendering. 
7. Unity Game design
8. 3D Package & Label Designing. 
9. 3D Architectural Designing. 
10. 3D Graphic Designing.


TRY ME FOR YOUR NEXT GIANT LEAP........
Thanks 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful and professional. I love the design he made for me, it came out just how I was imagined it to be. I am pleased and I recommend him to all.

:

Very professional, reliable, skillful, fast, and good service. he understood what the customer needs and do what needs to be done. Highly recommended professional!

:

Very low quality end product. Not by far as expected and left me at same point as beggining but with less money. Would not recomend at all.

:

Budget of the Buyer was too low and expectations were very high. So I suggest him an alternate way to reach his desired goal at low price. He agreed and I delivered him the project but after one day Buyer demanded more work which was not agreed.

:

Services provided as described, despite my inexperience and vague requests seller was able to turn in a reasonable delivery for the original price of $20 in a very short time.




No comments:

Post a Comment