Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Model Anything In 3D That You Need











About:

Whether it's a new object that you have designed, or something completely abstract and experimental, I can create it in 3D. I will also put it into a scene, add materials and textures, add lighting and render it to a perfection so it looks completely realistic. I can also create short animations of your 3D objects, and then turn these into GIFS. If you have a specific design in mind, then send me any sketches or images and I will create something true to what you would like. I can also come up the design myself if you provide a short brief. This should take no longer than five days, depending on the size of the project. I will keep you in the loop throughout the process by sending you updates of how the design is coming along, we will act as a team. 



Thaanks! :D

Reviews


:

Laura was very communicative, made an outstanding design, and gave me everything needed for the project. Thank you for being a pleasure to work with!

:

Love her work! She even added her own creative spin on the project, and the end result is exactly what I wanted. She was also very accomodating to my other revision requests. Will work with her again. :)

:

Really great! Very professional

:

Laura is extremely talented and professional. Her work is outstanding.

:

Good work! Was very willing to make adjustments and get the final work right.




No comments:

Post a Comment