Sunday, April 18, 2021

Design Your 3D Jewelry Cad Model For Manufacturing











About:

*DO NOT PLACE THE ORDER UNTILL THE DETAILS ARE DISCUSSED*



 My name is Makar Filin and I'm a professional 3D jewelry CAD Designer with a 4-year experience in 3D modeling, prototyping, and jewelry manufacture industry. I design rings, pendants, earrings, watches, cufflinks, and other kinds of adornments. My soft is Rhinoceros 3D, Rhino Gold, ZBrush with further rendering in V-Ray or KeyShot. Each of my projects is modeled in accordance with technical requirements and is ready for CNC, 3D printing and further manufacturing process. I know how to make proper stone setting, to prepare 3D models for 3D printing or CNC, to optimize product weight in metall, to make a great render pictures

Working with me you get: 

  1. High quality .3dm, .stl, .obj file prepared for further manufacturing.
  2. Reliable service with fast delivery and all-round consultation. 
  3. High quality render pictures of your piece. 

 You are welcome to place your offer or text me in order to discuss your project in detail. 

Reviews


:

THIS MAN IS LEGIT! EVERYTHING CHECKS OUT LITERALLY! I AM VERY PROUD OF THIS GUY AND HIS DESIGN WORK! HE DOES WORK EVEN AFTER THE JOB AND PROJECT IS COMPLETED AND DELIVERED! PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH HIM PROMPTLY AND CLEARLY DESCRIBE EVERY DETAIL SO HE CAN DO HIS WORK AT HIS BEST! 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝🤝

:

I loved the results. The seller is extremely kind, knowledgeable, and I would recommend for anyone!

:

Love to work with him!

:

Great work! Highly recommend for 3d jewlery

:

Amazing work, created exactly what I wanted. Will order more.




No comments:

Post a Comment