Friday, April 23, 2021

Keyshot 3D Render Product Animation











About:

Fast delivery - 10 minutes response time!



Keyshot Pro Expert - 3D Product Animations - Blender Artist



I specialize in creating and editing short videos that demonstrate your product, device, or invention. These videos are especially useful for pitching a startup to companies for a licensing deal or for creating professional product presentations to put on a site or social media.

I'll provide you a FullHD or 4K render animation of your product: moving, twirling, exploding, shining, and more.



- If you can't provide a 3d model (CAD-NURBS-Polygonal) I can handle it, I'll model your product starting from the "premium offer".





Still see this gig? Then you're in luck



My gig closes when I max out to ensure that I deliver the best service to every client, so if you think my gig is right for you - please place the order now, or drop me a message today.



Need a longer video / bigger, multiple projects? Drop me a message



I look forward to working with you



Thanks



Riccardo

Reviews


:

Riccardo clearly understood our requirements. He is very skilled and this is supported with excellent communication and work quality.

:

Great work. Listened and was very informative. Will definitley be working with in the future

:

Molto professionale e competente, consigliatissimk

:

Excellent work and communication.

:

Riccardo is a passionate talented creative, he is able to understand your needs and deliver projects in proper time.




No comments:

Post a Comment