Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Design Your Premium Packaging And 3D











About:

Hi, This is Jamila,



Every Brand knows that the packaging is the main thing after ingredients to catch the client's eyes and the first look of the packaging gives thought about the product.



Here if you think that you get bored from your plain and simple design and you think something more expensive look then you are on the right path.



I'll facilitate you in turning your dreams to reality. My designs will help you stand out in the Domestic, International Market, online websites, Amazon Store, eBay, and Shopify as well.




WHAT kind of OFFERS, I'm GIVING here?

I'll Provide HD QUALITY and  PIXEL PERFECT GRAPHIC, PRODUCT LABEL DESIGN, BOTTLE LABELPackaging BOX DESIGNS, SHIPPING or MAILING BOX design, Magazine Cover, Complete Magazine projects.



WHAT will you GET after PURCHASING this GIG?
Higher Resolution Print Ready File.
UNIQUE DESIGNS.
All SOURCE FILES.
100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

GREAT COMMUNICATION.





You may have a look at GIG packages to see other options available for AMAZON LABEL, and AMAZONE PAGE IMAGES with ALL 3D VERSIONS.



INBOX, before SENDING any project so we can have some discussions about the project.

I EXPERTISE IN PREMIUM DESIGNS.



JAMILA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a great job. I’ve worked with other sellers in the past and always turned into a long drawn process as those sellers wouldn’t follow directions and detail. Seller competed immediately and was detail oriented. My business is worth over $5million currently and I trust seller to handle all future projects.

Seller's Response:

I'm so glad that you trust me with your projects, and I would like to be a little part of your business by designing your all products. YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work and excellent service. I would recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much once again, Sana:)

:

good job good perf




No comments:

Post a Comment