Thursday, April 8, 2021

3D Print A File For You











About:

Want something 3D Printed? I can do that for you. I have been 3D printing for over 2 years.



Whether it is big or small I've got you covered. All you have to do is provide a 3D printable file and I'll do the rest.



Print sizes are small, medium, and large. The object will be printed in the color that is currently loaded which is generally be white or black. If you want to chose your own color you can purchase the custom color extra.



NOTE: This is for printing only, If you are looking for me to design something custom and print it, add that service as an add on. 



If you want me to ONLY design a 3D model to print your own check out my other GIGS.



Please message me first if you have any questions!



Required file types Should be an .STL, .OBJ, .SVG, .3DS, or .SLDPRT.



Includes shipping of the 3d printed object to any State within the US.



International Buyers are Required to purchase the International shipping extra.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The prints came out awesome! very satisfied with them, really great quality

:

Excellent communication, exactly as described. I look forward to working together more in the future. Thanks!

:

Communication could be a little bit better, but otherwise I'm very happy with my print, it turned out great

:

Terrible communication. Printed incorrect file. Broke 3D print while packing and I still accepted but still can’t provide a tracking number. I gave this seller a second chance to do the same job they couldn’t fulfill the first time around.

:

I apologize for any miscommunication. Tracking number was sent.




No comments:

Post a Comment