Thursday, April 29, 2021

Design Of Your Products Using 3D Cad Design Tools











About:

Hello Dear, 



Welcome to my gig. I am a Mechanical Engineer. I have a very good experience on desigining and developing of different machine equipments. I do always prefer Solidworks 3D CAD design tool. 



The package prices are not fixed. Degree of design complexitiness is the key factor for price definition. I do always require to make a small discussion before placing an order. I will try to knock you as early as possible whenever I will receive any order from you. I always believe that it is my fast and formost duty to fulfill your reuirements within predefined time slots. 



Moreover, developing a good relationship with my clients is my first priority. Doing business is not only the main purpose, but also create a safe and secure bondings that will allow us to work together in future. Because, I believe in quality not quantity. 



If you think I will be a good use of you, feel free to contact me. Let's start digging and make our hands dirty





With Regards

Imtiaze Ahmed Chowdhury

4000 Chittagong

Bangladesh

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment