Friday, April 16, 2021

Design 2D Drawings And 3D Modeling Using Autocad Solidworks And Revit Mep











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS YOUR WORK BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY TYPE OF QUESTION.



I am an expert mechanical and Design Engineer. I have experience with design 3D models and industrial products.It is an great pleasure to help you. I will create any 3D models in SolidWorks, Auto CAD and Revit MEP.



You just send me the specifications for the 3D model (Some pictures, sketches,or hand drawing,PDF, JPEG, and videos).



Your ideas and my skills will make something good.



My Services- Auto CAD and SolidWorks



  • 2D Drawing, Detailing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 3D Mechanical Design and Drawings
  • 3D prototype
  • 3D Assembly
  • 3D Animation
  • High Quality Rendering
  • Convert any sketch, PDF or JPEG to DWG file.


My Services- Revit MEP



  • Piping Drawing
  • HVAC Design and Drawings
  • Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
  • Water Supply System Design
  • Firefighting System Design


I take this work seriously. I will make sure to complete the work in my utmost best. If i cannot, I will gladly refund your money



Note - Please feel free and contact me all times for any query before placing order.



THANKS & REGARDS



RAHISH KHAN

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment