Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Cfd, Fluent, Thermal, Structural Analysis In Ansys Workbench











About:

Hello Fiend,

I am really HAPPY to have you here.

A small brief about me giving reasons why you should hire me:

I have been ranked in top 1% (Globally) with a badge of TOP DESIGNER in CAD CROWD (name:itsmadeezy).

I have been handling creative mechanical design and product design projects for the last 5 years using the software SOLIDWORKS and ANSYS workbench for analysis. Also I have much experience by making real world components into 3d models, analysed (CFD fluent, structural and thermal analysis) them and have made tutorials in YOUTUBE (its made ezy) to help people learn MECHANICAL CAD.



Skills and services include:



  • CFD Analysis - ANSYS Fluent
  • Structural Analysis
  • Pipe Flow Analysis
  • Wind Turbine Analysis
  • Automotive Aerodynamics
  • Aircraft Aerodynamics
  • Nozzle & Diffuser Flow Analysis
  • Thermal Flow Analysis



PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER, to have a PRE-DISCUSSION.



Note: The PRICE might vary depending on complexity of the design.



Feel free to send a 'Hello' to me if you have any query. Will be getting back to you in no time.

I assure to give a SERVICE with SATISFACTION beyond your EXPECTATIONS with 100% money back/refund guarantee.



Regards,

It'smadeEZy.

Reviews


:

excellent service

:

Thanks again.

:

I love the work. Thanks.

:

The best I have experienced in fiverr. Very fast and accurate His talent is amazing. His suggestions are spot-on and I would highly recommend this great genius for your works regarding designing and simulations. Keep up your great work my friend. Thanks.

:

Amazing seller to work with :) So happy with the end result.




No comments:

Post a Comment