Saturday, April 17, 2021

Create 3D Models For Game Use Or 3D Printing











About:

Hi there! I can 3d model , sculpt , texture , optimize and render any 3d model.

Just give me some references or an idea and i'll get working .

My models are game ready or 3d print ready. 

I can make anything from simple props to complex scenes.

Product includes : low poly , high poly ,textures and renders.

Feel free to contact me on any issues.

Thank you for your attention,

Gabriel

Reviews


:

Gabrielmargine does excellent 3d Game modeling work, Looking forward to work again!

:

gabrielmargine does amazing 3d sculpting from some pretty vague pictures. I will continue to use there services.

:

Project was done as ordered without much communication needed. Outcome looks as desribed and will work fine for our purposes.

:

gabrielmargine's work is amazing. She took one picture of an old character and turned into a full 3d sculpture ready for printing. The result was amazing.

:

Great work as always! thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment