Tuesday, May 26, 2020

3D Print Your Stl Files And Ship Them To You











About:

I will 3D print high quality models that you send me and ship them to you. Once you have sent me an .stl file I will start the print with your infill specifications. The large print size (7x7x7in.) can not be printed in 100% infill without an extra charge of $10 as this will use a large amount of filament. The medium print can be printed in 100% infill for an extra $5. Small prints can be printed any infill with no extra charge. Most medium and large prints are very durable using just 10-20% infill, however some people may opt to use higher infill to increase the weight of the model. Once you have sent me the .stl file I will provide proof that I am printing it and will complete the order. Since you are sending me the file, there is not really any point in waiting to complete the order until delivery is completed. Once the print is finished I will have it delivered to you via USPS within 3-5 business days. We can discuss faster shipping for an additional fee. This is a great way to prototype your ideas that you design. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

This is a very good person to work with. Communication was normal, professional , he has knowledge and understand of things including problems that came around with ability to address them and solve them in a great manner! I am hoping that well do a plenty more of projects.

:

Cool and smart working fellow!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment