Saturday, May 30, 2020

Cnc Program Metalworking Parts











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING



I will make a CNC G-Code Program for your CNC Lathe or Mill.



I will use a combination of GibbsCAM and Fusion 360 to make the code for you.  I have options for simple and complex parts.



A little bit about myself: 

I am a CNC Programmer and Operator, with 6+ years of experience.  I have worked with various machines, including Haas, Okuma, and Mori Seiki.  I have used a wide range of CADCAM programs.  GibbsCAM is my CAM software of choice, with Fusion 360 as a backup. 



For G-Code:

I specialize in Lathe and Mill Turn, along with 3 axis Milling.  At this time, I do not offer 5 axis milling.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast service

:

Good Communication

:

Very impressive. Very reliable to write down about the topic of CNC lathe machines.

:

Thank you for choosing my services. A pleasure doing business with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment