Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Provide 3D Clothing Modeling Of Your Sketches











About:

Need a realistic visualization of your garment to complete your astonishing fashion presentation?



I will model, render and provide you an image (or a 3D file .OBJ at request) of a sketch or pattern from you.



What you need to know before your order placing



- The provided image is a neutral gray front/back JPG, PNG or PDF file (1524x2200 px 96 dpi or A4 300 dpi - to be specified during the order) of a garment on a tailor dummy (if needed) inserted in a basic virtual environment. The revision is meant to be done on the 4th day morning.



Further renders of details or views are to be considered as Extras.

(have a look at my profile as reference).



- I need a clear sketch or a CAD .DWG or EPS pattern to develop the 3D garment. More details I get more accurate will be the final product. Is important that the file is DWG in order to be easily processed in the development.



- Colors and final materials have to be considered as Extras. I will need detailed informations (pantone code), scans, and graphic files to provide a detailed image. 



Don't hesitate to contact me for further informations before your order.



A great collaboration starts with a prefect communication ;) 

Reviews


:

Seller is amazing. Very knowledgeable and pays great attention to detail. Very patient and will do as many revises until it is write. Amazing experience. Will recommend.

:

It was very easy to work and communicate with mjserra. I had the bare minimum of details for my project and he created exactly what I imagined.

:

Excellent working experience.

:

Great experience

:

Wonderful experience as usual.




No comments:

Post a Comment