Sunday, May 31, 2020

3D Modeling And Photorealistic Product Rendering











About:

Hi my name is zain and I am an industrial designer from school of art design and architecture!



About the gig

This gig involve 3d modeling and rendering of every kind of product, the softwares I use is rhino,3ds max ,keyshot,vray,solidwoks,fusion 360,sketchup,photoshop, illustrator and indesign.



Why buy this gig?

  • The service will be of high quality.
  • Money back guaranteed.
  • Work until  you are satisfied.
  • Negotiable price.
  • Costumer Satisfaction


YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR DESIRE



**PEASE CONTACT BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER**





  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very professional, reponsive and excellent communication skills, he knew at once for what i needed and delivered very fast, would surely recommend this seller, if i have any work in future, I'll definitely come to him! Great man!

:

This is my 4th project with this seller and I am pleased as always!!!!!

:

This seller is very responsive and his work is quite good but lacks an eye for detail - spelling errors, omissions, lack of uniformity in design etc, hence needs to be handheld and micromanaged.

:

Great communication and great work. Big recommendation!

:

thankyou very much! I really enjoyed working with you!




No comments:

Post a Comment