Friday, May 22, 2020

Restaurant Cafe Design In 3D











About:

Hi,



I am an expert in transforming your imaginative ideas and concepts into amazingly photo-realistic 3D rendered architectural walkthrough, animations, 3D& 2D interactive animations, 3d model animation, Industrial Walkthrough 3D Animation. So don't worry about quality output.


 I can assure you several things.



1. I am  pretty quick and understand the meaning of timelines
2. I use a state of the art tools and software for designing
3. My designs are a mix of precision and beauty



Please contact me first before you buy my gig as cost will be depend on design complexity.



Best

Vishal


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fab seller

Seller's Response:

thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Designer have not own visions. Everything we had to tell what to do. I dont recomend this designer to anybody. Dont waste your time and money.

Seller's Response:

lol! I'm surprised to get this review from you I changed the whole design more than 3 times as per your requirements, the thing is u was own confused on your requirement and at last when I gave u exact what you're looking for you just "bait & switch" ....well I don't think your single review can harm my profile as my other professional clients mentioned what I'm giving them so I don't care about unprofessional like you... BEWARE OF CLIENT LIKE HIM..

Seller's Response:

Did great work, helped me make the restaurant come alive. Took direction well and also added in his own touches. Quality work for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment