Friday, May 22, 2020

Photorealistic 3D Modeling, Texturing And Rendering











About:

I am professional 3D Artist and VFX compositor last 5 years. I have industry experience and work with my big projects. I will do the job providing professional quality for a fair price. You can hire me for any 3D modeling and hyper realistic render outcome for-



  • Products like boxes, bottles, Tubes, Cups, packages, Electrical or Mechanical devices, etc.
  • Visualize your concept design in 3D
  • 3D printing
  • PBR model for AR, VR or web 3D view
  • Creating promotional poster or video for your products


I can create model from pictures from different angle of the product, concept design with the measurements, Blueprint with the measurements.



If you want animation for you product providing me some extra bucks, I will do composition with special look like depth of field, color correction, lense flare etc for free.



***Please contact me before ordering***



Why you should hire me?

  • I have industry knowledge and experience
  • I will provide you my service in decent price
  • Daily work in progress screenshots
  • For certain project I will allow revision until you satisfy
  • Money back guarantee if my work don't full fill your criteria.


Feel free to contact me.



Thanks

Regard

Md. Azizul Islam

3D Artist and VFX Compositor

Reviews


:

Amazing work. Very patient and very professional.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment