Monday, May 18, 2020

Create Any 3D Model For Any Product Or Event











About:

Ever need that backdrop for your business website that really stood out of the crowd? 

Ever needed a backdrop for a play or theater production that would make your play stand out of the rest?



 See my demo reel https://vimeo.com/168001998



See my example video https://vimeo.com/182261320



I will create scene using Blender, and Assortment of other Software. I can give you the scene files and obj files and the textures with them if you want them.



  1. SEND message first if you want to order


Would you ever think of that last minute image that you need for a news story or for a last minute concert event, i am your guy for that.

If you ever needed that extra punch for your production then you should stop by my online shop here and give me a try.



My History involves a number of years in College learning about making 3D come to life for my professors and I have studied under some great minds in the field of my craft.  

PROGRAMS I USE (REVISED 2017)

*Adobe photoshop*Blender*VRAY-Rendering

*Adobe After Effects

*Paper and Pencil*Substance Painter

*Creative Imagination 

Reviews


:

Awesome work. Much appreciated

:

As I said before - really quick in delivery and great models! Even helped me with asset placement on the landscape planning!

:

Just fantastic :)

:

Great job with game assets

:

Fantastic Work!




No comments:

Post a Comment