Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Hard Surface Game Ready 3D Modeling











About:

Thank you for dealing with me,



I will be meeting all your needs with hard surface objects modelling, I will provide you with a model based on your sketch or based on reference images of a real object, I will deliver low poly models ready for use in video games making sure to meet your tri/poly count needed for your use while also providing a normal map to enhance the object and make it high detailed, a normal map allows you to engrave writings or patterns on low poly objects or make them appear to be higher number of poly while keeping the object suitable for smooth performance video games.



Please note that for the price and for the time being I will not be texturing your objects but in the future I may add texturing as an option.



Your model should be ready within 3-7 business days depending on how complex it is, it could take as little as 1 day and as much as 7 days, but be sure that I will do my best to finish it for you as soon as possible!  

Reviews


:

This seller was excellent, he communicated with me from step one without any holdups and was able to generate the product that was needed. The great part was I provided them with images to work from and allowed them some creative variances and they were able to adjust to the style appropriately, look forward to working with this gentleman again.

:

Thank you very much, you did a great job, totally recommend your services to anyone.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment