Friday, May 22, 2020

Create 3D Model Of Your Product Render And Basic Animation











About:

You don't have look for a separate guy for modeling or rendering or Photoshop for your your projects you have got everything in one place right here,



I make all kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.



Please send me the reference image and the label of product.



The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, prize etc.



Note: the price will be higher for complex models


Reviews


:

Efrenjr was absolutely AMAZING! This was my first experience using FIVERR and he exceeded my expectations. He was patient, creative and very collaborative! He is willing to go the extra mile to achieve what you have on your mind. I took a chance and it was the best result I could have had. Thanks again and I look forward to our next project.

:

It's so easy to work with him as he understands the brief straight away which is a very nice skill to have.

:

He is a genius! He managed to create an incredible 3D animation/Ads. I just love the work as he was able to understand my need without having to explain too much. I will buy again!

:

Fantastic communication, very responsive and very polite. Ready to help and it shows that he loves what he does. Highly recommend!

:

Efren has literally been the most helpful and informative seller I have ever encountered on this site. Extremely fast communication, listens well, executes tasks efficiently, all above the best seller I have met. He is very knowledgeable and you can immediately tell he is a master and loves his craft. I would recommend and assure anyone reading this that you need to look no further; Efren is who you are looking for. I will be recommending him to everyone I know looking for someone with his skillset and aptitude to accomplish their projects. I would rate my experience as an 11/10, Efren went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with the final outcome and I'll only use him from here on.




No comments:

Post a Comment