Sunday, May 24, 2020

Realistic Product Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello! Hope you are doing great! I am Lamine, I have 10 years of experience in the business of 3D modeling, texturing, and animation. I am committed, and detail oriented. I dedicate all my knowledge and time to fully meet your requirements and deliver a high-quality product. My fees are very reasonable considering the superior product that I will deliver!

Reviews


:

fast delivery, communication on point

:

Fast, good work. Would recommend for 3d design.

:

Outstanding experience with the final product! The work took much longer than I would've liked (137 days), but I am pleased with the final result and would work with the seller again.

:

Great quality work! Highly recommended!

:

He made a great job with nearly no information to work with !! Thank you sir !




No comments:

Post a Comment