Saturday, May 9, 2020

3D Product Design, Modeling With Texture And Render











About:

I use to Design 3D Product modeling  & Texturing and Rendering,  



I will provide 3d modelling for 3d printing 3d game add design etc, 

I can do Product  modelling, i can provide , .obj .ma .mb .fbx file formats.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

swati3dartist provided an exceptional rendering of a hockey bag that we can now utilize to create proofs for our clients

Seller's Response:

Very thanks for your feedback. It was great working with you, I will love to work with you again,

Seller's Response:

communication was not easy but the seller did continue to deliver as promised even when communication was misunderstood.

Seller's Response:

I have done you all correction on time then also you have given me 4 stars is not fair. In starting there was some misunderstanding but I have understood all the things on time and given delivery on time also.

Seller's Response:

this is not what i paid for. i want a refund. the file is not printable and the detail is not there. the first file this artist did for me was good, this one was not at all. there is no way i am paying for this




No comments:

Post a Comment