Friday, May 29, 2020

Mechanical Design, 3D Modeling, Rendering Of Your Product











About:

SolidWorks/product design/mechanical engineering/3D rendering 

Hello

I am Mechanical Engineer with more than 3 years experience in Engineering, Design, and Product Development.



I will draw your 2D file to 3D SolidWorks file. And I will draw assembly of multiple parts. I will provide you following services 

  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 2D PDF Drafting
  • 3D Printing
  • 3D Redering
  • 3D Animation
  • Product Design 
  • STL for printing
  • Engineering Drawing  

I can design different structures, machines, conveyors, shafts, piping, etc. Delivery time depends on complex of parts (4 days or less).

Note: Please contact me before placing order 



SolidWorks/product design/mechanical engineering/3D rendering 



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hassan is a great professional, it`s easy to communicate with him. Always responds in a professional, patient, respectful manner and makes sure customer satisfaction is achieved. I certainly recommend him for your future projects

:

very kind and patient man. thanks hoping to see you again

:

There was a lack of communication on both of our ends. But he got the job done. Would recommend.

:

Very fast, communicated well. Definitely recommend!!

:

Good support. I would recommend using service




No comments:

Post a Comment