Saturday, May 30, 2020

Professional Product Design And Industrial Design Service











About:

Hi!


I'm Udara and thank you for visiting my profile.



I'm a Mechanical Engineer and have an extensive experience in both R&D and technical field. 3D modelling is my passion!!!!!



If you want, - 3D models and drawings (Solidworks)
- 3D rendering (Keyshot)

you've come to the right place........


So don't hesitate and feel free to give me a chance to give you my outstanding service!





✓ 24/7 available.

Reviews


:

Much better than expected! Thank you for the great fast work. Was able to animate a hand held light we needed quickly!

:

Udara is good and follows directions.

:

Udara was fast and understood the description of the work very good!

:

A truly professional design partner with creative mind and independent extra proof-checking. Flexible to additional requirements and improvements. Best recommendations!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment