Saturday, May 23, 2020

Provide A Unique Sport Or Anniversary Medal Design











About:

I will design a medal or badge for your event, marathon or anniversary! It will be unique & ready to be made!



  • I do not use clip-art medals, online constructors & do not steal others' works.
  • I have vast experience & know the technical requiremenst for medal production.
  • I am creative & professional and always take sincere interest in your projects!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! Our time zone difference made communicating a long process, but that isn't anyone's fault. The designer did great works and delivered quickly as promised. Very helpful, polite, and professional!

:

I can't even describe my excitement, satisfaction and happiness from the creation of our medal. Very much impressed with her communication and ability to transform our concepts into reality. She is our medal designer for life.

:

Thank you! Enjoyed every minute of it)))

:

Wow. Erthinel is extremely talented. Excited to always come back for more collaboration :)

:

Oh wow we love these!




No comments:

Post a Comment