Friday, May 29, 2020

Design Products For 3D Printing, Mfg And Edit Stl Files











About:

I am a CAD Designer and 3d printer engineer in delhi based company and i have good knowledge about designing and 3d printing software like Cura, simplify etc.



I also have good knowledge about how should design any product batter for 3d printing. what kind of issues would come during 3d printing and how to solve them. 



I am using fusion 360 for designing 



Please feel free to contact me.

thanks

Yogesh Joshi

Reviews


:

He did a really great job and also he was very fast. Definitely Reccomended

:

very fast. love it

:

Very fast and reliable

:

Little exchange before the project, but a perfect and quick result. If I still need it, I will return its services to you.

:

Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment