Sunday, May 31, 2020

Create 3D Furniture Models And Renders











About:

One-stop solution for all your needs of creating high quality, detailed furniture, product models, concepts for Arch Viz, Games & Augmented Reality  



With my 7 years of experience as a 3D artist, I know how to deliver the best quality output with a quick turnaround time.



Here're the things you get as per your project needs:

  • Create high-quality 3D models from scratch
  • Lifestyle background for visualization
  • Create photorealistic renders
  • Models in USDZ or GLB format for AR purposes.


My base package starts from $30, which is ideal for simple product & furniture models and renders. The premium packages offer a lot more such as:

  • Complex furniture/product models 
  • Texture and baking for game models
  • Customized background 
  • High resolution renders 2K or more


I look for long term cooperation with my clients to serve them with my services for years and help them achieve their goals.



For large orders, I provide customized prices as per the quantity of the work and have a dedicated team for this. 



I am at your service, order now for choosing the right package for your project.

Please contact before placing an order.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

second time we have worked together and again we are so happy with the work and service. I can thoroughly recommend.

:

I have tried few sellers before and none of them was able to complete glass renderings for me. Anny have delivered renderings above expectation. I think more important that she able to listen and patiently work towards delivering amazing products.

:

Oh man!!!!! Great communication and understand that what the most import besides skills. Willing to make the changes and see what you trying to achieve. Understand your vision best modeler on FIVERR period. Customer Service will get you far.

:

Thanks a lot for your kind comments. I am very thankful for your patience and to the point reviews that made things very clear to me. i will be available for more work with you. Thanks again!

:

Nice work :) and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment