Friday, May 22, 2020

Design A Watch With 3D Modelling, With 3D Rendering And Tehcnical Drawings











About:

I Offer Detailed Watch Design to my Clients in CADCAM and Rendering Softwares.



I Have Basic Plan, Standard and Premium Plan.



The Process:



When you contact me you give me some information about the overall design, you can also send me pictures or drawings for reference. We can arrange everything through conversation. I am very patient and flexible so all your ideas are welcome.



All I want is my customers to be happy with the finished product!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

A very patient, friendly seller. He knows a lot about watches, I would highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

great design

:

The seller is the best seller ever extremely very good I wish I can give him 20 stars as a matter of fact I’m give more job immediately

:

It is much more useful to throw your money in the trash. If you're wondering about someone who doesn't know what you're doing, you can try ...

:

With all due respect, I did the best with what I was given to work with. You changed your mind about what you wanted me to do 4 times over the course of the design process. You were speaking poorly to me, without any reason. Your manners were awful for someone starting a Watch Brand. Good Luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment