Thursday, May 28, 2020

Design Your Mechanical Items 3D Prototype











About:

*** Please contact me before you ordering*****  



N:B = $5 Gigs Value for Small parts Only. 



I am a Expert in CAD & CAM. i use Auto cad and solidworks and Rhino. i can create and design your all mechanical item for low cost .

Each Part will be charged 5$.(This depend on your Design)  

**In case the part or drawing is complex and bigger in size,you should be a place multiple orders which we could discuss before you place one.***



you can make 3D Model for



** Your real imagination

** new new Invention

** 3D printing (.stl, .obj .. etc.)

** any other 3D part you need.

** Manufacturing 



*** Please contact me before you ordering*****  File Format 
  • 3DM
  • STP
  • OBJ
  • SLDPRT
  • SLDASM
  • DWG
  • STL
  • IGES
  • DXF


My ambition is to be a give you a quality service. you can see may sample at on fiverr

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was very helpful, responsive and accurately converted my sketch into a design that represented my design intent. Thanks to his help i'm one step closer to bringing my idea to reality.

:

I needed an engineer to design this project and Amil came through for me. The design was awesome and produced sooner than the time he quoted. Very pleased.

:

Great 3d modeler

:

Great communication. Great work. Highly recommend.

:

thanks for the good review and let me know if any future revision or new project .




No comments:

Post a Comment