Thursday, October 15, 2020

3D Design With Cad Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hello,



I will listen closely to your needs and ideas in order to develop a truly original and elegant product. 



I have designed a number of products for clients such as a glass water bottle, medical tools and an eReader/tablet for children. My clients are always very satisfied with my designs and the files I provide are clean and Industrial ready. 



My process: 



  • Cultural and technical research
  • Brainstorming and sketching ideas
  • Defining shapes and proportions through 3D modeling
  • Specifying color and texture through high quality 3D renders with backgrounds
  • Presentation with simple 3D animations
  • Industrial ready blueprint layouts



I will systematically go back to you for feedback in order to reiterate and perfect the design.



My portfolio and contact: http://stevenakoun.com

Reviews


:

- creative, - professional (process, communication ..) - working with him will not just materialise your idea but he can work alongside you, give you recommendations to make it even better

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment