Friday, October 23, 2020

3D Mechanical Drawings Cad Modeling In Solidworks











About:

Greeting of the Day !!!


'' A Good Reputation Is More Valuable Than Money '' ~ ~ Publilius Syrus





I am  Faizan Muhammad  & Mechanical Engineer by profession.In my current professional mechanical engineering  role, I have extensive experience with Solidworks.



What I Can ~ 
I can perform the following services with accuracy by using solidworks.



  • 2D Cad Drawings 
  • 3D Cad Modeling
  • 3D Rendering
  • 3D Mechanical Drawings 
  • CAD/CAM Models
  • 3D Animations
  • 3D Assembly Models
  • Simulations
  • Product Designing 
  • 3D logo Designing 


Any Thing According To Your Demand. I Will Just Design YOUR Mind.



I will provide you 100% satisfactory & quality work.I can assure  you that if you work with me once you will always with me. i will do whatever it takes to complete your task & 100 % delivery on time.


Customer Satisfaction Is My Primary Goal


NOTE: CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER



Thanks  !!!!!!



Kind Regards

Faiziee





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and detailed care. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you vey much !!!!

Seller's Response:

Did a good job understanding my needs. The drawing was done on time and within budget.

:

Perfect and flexible provider. Thank you so much for the great work!

:

Thank you very much !!




No comments:

Post a Comment