Friday, October 23, 2020

3D Modeling And Rendering At A Fast Pace











About:

Hi,

I am a very fast 3D modeler with Five years experience, am easy to work with and very versatile in midway project changes



What to Expect with this order:

  • Realistic renders
  • Reasonable Number of revisions
  • Frequent Updates
  • 4k Images
  • Trasparent Png's where need be
  • Best of all: Awesome collaboration, nothing less


Looking forward to working with you already



Thank you

Reviews


:

I had some weird requirements and not a lot of reference material for erickshaa. What he created was well beyond what I expected. Cost me a little more than I wanted to spend but cannot fault his design abilities in the slightest. Found my new designer right here

:

Erick has always helped in many ways, providing this with the comment "if you need help with getting this to work" shows how committed he is to customer satisfaction. Rest assured, if you are looking for the best, you have arrived

:

Thought this one might be a bit beyond Erick, but he delivered first time. Most impressed for a task that has personal links

:

Erick has such a wide range of talents, and the more I work with him the more we have built branding together, her really gets what you are working towards

:

Erick has always been helpful and professional, no matter where I go I always seem to end up back with him to fix or create where others don't deliver, there appears to be no task that he cannot take on and deliver




No comments:

Post a Comment