Monday, October 26, 2020











About:

Hello,


I have had profound experience in 3Ds max, maya and  mudbox to create complex models, do the texturing and rendering, which can be human bodies, cars, trucks, jewelries, stalls, dental fittings, shoes, and others.


I can send you source files in different formats which will enable you to make revisions if you wish.


For me, the top priority is quality. 


The fee for my Gig is for basic modelling. Things can be negotiable case by case, which will not disappoint you.


See customers' reviews to your accomplished works and contact me. 


Best regards,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller is very talented in creating 3D models & animation. I like that he is able to take a concept and express it using his own creativity. He is also very responsive.

:

Execellent. Will work with you again!

:

It was a pleasure to work with him

:

Very easy to work with the seller. He is responsive and talented at what he does.

:

The seller was very good and professional. They were very flexible which I really appreciate because I only had somewhat of an idea when I ordered. I recommend this service




No comments:

Post a Comment