Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Be Your Apex Legends Coach Ps4 Kzakyy











About:

Hey my name is Kzakyy. I am a Pro Apex player on PS4, which has made me gained loads of full in game experience. I started playing when the game came out, which led me to have possibility of being the best i can be. The sessions will be £10 but I will discuss all basics for a starter Apex player and the knowledge you need when playing Apex. I'm polite, kind, knowledgeable, funny and mainly wanting to game. The service that you have purchased will not be a waste of time. 

Reviews


:

All good learned a few tips n tricks will continue tomorrow. Thanks.

:

Excellent communication throughout

:

Very fast communication In game knowledge Lots of tips Character specific tips

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment