Monday, October 26, 2020

Be Your Social Media Manager And Content Creator











About:

💥Social Media Posts Portfolio Link: http://bit.ly/2JC5COB



If you are here, then it means you want to engage your audience with your content and you are looking for someone to generate content that blow your audience's mind.

Congratulations!! You are on the right profile‼



My strategy is to utilize SM channels as micro-blogs for your company's relevant niche. I can generate posts and videos (from stock footage & your footage) that will resonate with your followers by dividing the content into following categories:

Educational 2. Entertaining 3. Quotes/ curation/ competitive 4. Curation with due credit

✅ My service will encapsulate everything i.e. starting from post design and captions to hashtags and scheduling.

💪 Content research will be done on BUZZSUMO & ANSWERTHEPUBLIC.

🌐 For copywriting/ captions - Google analytics search in relevant niche will also be looked up.

➡ Please note that I will provide you 3 content pieces FREE as a trial run as well, once you share a few details with me.

I will take care of social media management while you focus on your business.

Best regards,

Hamza

Reviews


:

I am satisfied and happy with him

:

Timely respond and delivered whatever requested

:

Mr. Hamza is always available and timely respond

:

I am Happy

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment