Sunday, October 25, 2020

Build Or Update Any Spreadsheet In Excel Or Google











About:

As a professional virtual assistant for over 2 years, I have been building spreadsheets for all needs, including:



  • Advanced data entry and calculation sheets with changing sheets, graphs and more
  • Calendars that color-code and live update
  • Graphs, speedometers, and other visual items to add flair and clarity
  • Forecasting/modeling for advanced planning and more
  • And so much more!


What sets me apart is that I'll work tirelessly to find your solution. Once I start work with a client, I will finish the project, which has led me to constantly upgrade my skill set, and I continue to learn whenever something new comes along. I'll improve upon great spreadsheets you find in a YouTube video. I'll listen to your idea and build a spreadsheet that you'll think is a robot assistant that does even more than you dreamed. I can even include "macro locked" sheets that warn users they need to enable macros for the sheet to function. The sky is the limit when you work with me!



Customer service is my top priority, so ask me anything, and I'll make it happen, and if for some reason it can't be done, I will explain in detail, offer an alternative and/or happily refund your money.

There's no risk to you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing! Brian is very skilled and great at explaining and teaching his area. We can highly recommend him and would not use anyone else. Very happy.

:

I'm learning

:

Very thurough

:

Brian is the best on Fiverr for what he does. Hire this man and stop getting sub-par work. I know it sounds like I am over exaggerating but seriously, he's the best I've worked with on this site. I can't stop recommending him enough!

:

You are too kind. Thank you as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment