Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Creat 3D Designs For Molding Products











About:

Do you want to make a mold? But not sure how would it be as the final product. Make a prototype 3d design with an experienced service provider. You can make the prototype on this gig then you can go to the mold with the design. I can make a design that is compatible with mold manufacturing. So you can make a mold from the mold manufacturer at any time. I can provide 3d design on these formats .step , .x_t(Parasolid) , .STL.



And also I can make a prototype/manufacturing designs compatible with these mold types too:-



  • Injection mold
  • Blow mold.
  • Fiberglass mold.
  • Thermoforming mold.
  • Casting mold. (Sand, Metal, Concrete)
  • Urethane casting mold.
  • Die & Punch mold.



Please contact me before the order because I need to get these details,

(It will help us to save time & avoid cancellation)



  • I need to know about the project. (information)
  • The starting price of 5$ is negotiable according to design. (price)
  • I need to how many days I have to work on the design. (Duration)



Check my Facebook & YouTube for the latest updates:-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqJvq3_i0zTwWw0OMBgYpQ

Reviews


:

Kept willing to get it right but then exceeded my expectations.

:

Very good experience

:

This was a small modification to and existing SW design (a counterbore in an existing hole). I thought I had given a clear explanation of the design (including a 2D drawing), however, it took a substantial amount of back and fourth communication to finally convey what I was after. The end result was perfect - it just took a lot longer than anticipated...

:

great service

:

Excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment