Thursday, October 1, 2020

Create 3D Model Of Any Object











About:

  • Contact me before buying gig.
  • If you do not contact me before buying the gig, it will be canceled

  • Contact me before buying gig.


I can do 3D model of any object / Props or Character with photo-realistic render.

I have 10 years experience in 3D.

Organic modeling and rendering will cost Extra.

Detail modeling will also cost extra.



I can deliver you best quality.

we work till costumer satisfaction.



Discuss or contact me before buying.

Reviews


:

Very fast service, replied very fast and submitted the gig after 1 day even tho the deadline was 5 days , i highly recommended skizze

:

Wow! Fast delivery and excellent communication. Would highly recommend Skizze. My expectations were exceeded with her work, quality, and professionalism. I’m very satisfied. Thank you!

:

Working with Skizze on this gig was an outstanding experience! The communication was clear and visual; Skizze provided me with multiple renders of the product along the entire process to check that the development met my expectations. The results are fascinating! I can fully recommend Skizze for his skills, communication, his will to get things looking nice, and for the excellent gigs he delivers! 5/5 Thank you Skizze, I hope to work together with you again soon!

:

Needed a custom part and skizze had it ready for me in under an hour from order placed to finished. Just don't forget to message the seller first :)

:

I have mixed feelings about this seller, This guy is very good on his job, no doubt about it. However, He isn't very professional, delivered the job halfway done, argued the requests and complaint about how complex my project was for his rate. Throw a fit and tried to cancel the order in the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment