Sunday, October 25, 2020

Create Beautiful Children Book Illustration











About:

I really enjoy creating illustrations for children. If you want beautyful, cute and magical drawing for you project - this gig for you. I pay a lot of attention to details, and always try to create something special for every project. 



Note: the price is per drawing:)

Reviews


:

Her skills as an artist are amazing. I commissioned a custom portrait of my niece with her favorite cartoon character and she captured my niece's likeness perfectly! I can't wait to see how the parents react to this gift. :)

:

Very fast and to the point. After giving a detailed explanation of what I would like Anastasia really came through and made her magic. Highly recommend!

:

This is our second time working with Anastasia and we absolutely love her character designs! A truly talented artist, she was able to capture the essence of our design intent perfectly. We will definitely be looking to work with her again!

:

Lovely experience, the artist was very conscientious about communication and I felt very confident leaving my project in her hands.

:

My experience working with Anastasia was nothing less than perfect. She is a truly gifted artist and I plan to hire her again.




No comments:

Post a Comment