Thursday, October 8, 2020

Design 2D Sketch And 3D Models From Your Product Concept











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS THE DETAILS OF YOUR PROJECT BEFORE PLACING ORDER



Hi there Everyone, 
Very Welcome to my Gig. 



 I am Ahmad Alvi, a Mechatronics Engineer and proficient designer. 



On this gig, Here I am with my expertise in 3D Designing and 3D Modeling of your product. I Also make 3D Rendering of products to form Full HD designs. 


You can contact me for any kind of 3D designing , 3d Modelling of any Industrial Part or Product Design & Detailing or any sort of Rendering stuff. 


Other than this, I do provide all kind of .STL files for 3D printing, .STEP / .STP for Laser cutting or Plastic cross-sectional drawing views. 


If you need to make a quick 3D model or you have a due assignment. 
you are on a right place. I try as much as possible to be realistic in bringing your ideals to designs which can be implemented


Contact me . I am excited and looking forward to work with you.


Thanks.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment