Saturday, October 10, 2020

Design 3D Stl Model For 3D Printing











About:

3D printing Gig



3D printing as a way for individual to have a unique product designed and manufactured!



You can have a product idea, just contact me and I will transform it to 3D model in stl or step file which will enable you to produce it using 3D printer.



I am a Mechanical and Industrial Design Engineer. with years of experience in product design and development, 3D modeling and designing for prototyping. I specializes in;



  • 3D Product design and development, 
  • Machine design, 
  • Parts and object 3D modeling and rendering.


I will create 3D model for;

  •  Products, objects, 
  • Devices, machines, 
  • Machine parts, 


in .STL, .STEP, .DXF files for 3D printing, CNC cutting and laser cutting machine for your product prototyping and production.



My work is of top quality and always conforms with specifications provided by the client.



Message me first before placing your order to provide the details about your requirements.



Each project has unique price depends on the complexity of the project.



Looking forward to work with you and bring your product to life.



YOUR SATISFACTION IS 100% GUARANTEED!


Kindly Regards
 

Reviews


:

Will work with again in the near future, great seller/designer, communication was on point, and the service was smooth.

:

Outstanding service and extremely professional work!

:

Got what I needed.

:

Great communication, easy process. My requirements were met and the order received promptly. Thank you

:

Perfect individual for the job. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment