Friday, October 23, 2020

Design Wordpress Website Design Or Blog











About:

Hi if you want to develop your wordpress website I can do that for you

Why Me?

  • Six years of WordPress Experience.
  • Money-Back Guarantee.
  • Unlimited Revisions.



Your satisfaction is my first priority.Even the order is complete don't need to worry I will assist you for the work which I did for next 4 days



What do you get?



  • Highly professional and responsive design on all devices
  • All browsers compatible
  • Free SSL installation.
  • SEO Friendly.
  • Speed optimized
  • Register your website on google and bing search engine
  • E-commerce with payment integrations
  • Social media integration
  • Content uploaded
  • Contact forms, Google map
  • Drag and Drop feature to edit content
  • & Much more



 The Niches in which I can Design Websites

    

  •  Blog
  •  Directory
  •  Businesses
  •  eCommerce
  •  Photography
  •  Health & Fitness
  •  Food delivery website
  •  Education
  •  Real Estate
  •  Membership Websites
  •  Artist Portfolio

What more do I offer?

 If you have any requirements that are not covered by a my WordPress theme or plugin. I can help you with custom theme or plugin customization.

Please contact me Before ordering & read FAQs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Rumispark is extra talented I need to communicate very less and he always gives the best idea to achieve the things. One thing on Top of everything is his support even the order is completed he always provide the free support for 17 days and respect you time and money. Highly recommended I have many orders with him and he always come up with new ideas never repeated the things. I am getting almost all the services under one sheed

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked my WordPress gig services. Looking forward to working with you.

Seller's Response:

I am a picky customer and I want everything just so. Rumi was very patient with me when I needed to have elements on my site 'just so'. My site looks so much better than I expected.

Seller's Response:

Glad you liked my wordpress website design gig services. Looking forward to work with you again

Seller's Response:

An Amazing person to work with while building a website. He what I had drew up in my mind and made it a reality! I would highly recommend Rumispark




No comments:

Post a Comment