Friday, October 23, 2020

Be Your Social Media Content Creator











About:

Hi! I'm Jana and I will make the best, most engaging social media posts for you!

My goal is making sure you keep the old, but also get new, satisfied visitors who will always come back to your profile. 



I will do a thorough research on your niche, your competitors and your business profile, to make the most relevant social media content for you. 





What you will get from me: 



  • Engaging and appropriate pictures according to your Instagram/Facebook/LinkedIn feed;

  • Suitable descriptions (these are not included in the initial offers, they are purchased EXTRA);

  • Research of the relevant hashtags for your niche;

  • Delivery on time.

  • A social media content creator!  



Reviews


:

Great to work with articontrarem! She really nailed the overall vibe, look and feel I wanted from the limited instructions I sent. Communicative and delivered exactly what was advertised.

:

Did what she said she would do. Personally wouldn’t use these for my page... but she tried her best with more revisions and content than paid for.

:

Amazing experience, eye catchy content, very responsive and asks the right questions to understand our objectives. Would definitely continue working with her and recommend her!

:

I'm not great with social media, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I LOVE the content that was created for me! 10 out of 10, will hire again!

:

The seller was enthusiastic and committed to ensuring I was happy with the results. The copy and design were very creative. I am delighted with the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment