Friday, October 23, 2020

Draw Amazing Vector Illustrations In My Style











About:

IF YOU SEE ME "OVERBOOKED" PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT!



Thank you for being here at my gig. the best option is to contact me before ordering, to avoid misunderstoods.  We'll choose the right gig together.



Send me a message with a little brief. Examples? craft beers , poster design, book cover, logo for cafe & coffee shops, apparel owners, for products like t shirts, stickers, labels, posters.  



- BASIC GIG is for very quick and easy jobs, just lining without fills or colors. 



- STANDARD GIG is for standard jobs with colors, more complicated than the standard but not detailed as the PRO.



 - PREMIUM GIG is my suggestions for every business. A complete detailed, colored piece, like the ones you see in the gig gallery.



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Guy is amazing! When I work with artists on Fiverr it's best to give them a general idea and let them run wild and let their talent unfold. I'm very pleased with the outcome of this design and will ask again in the future for more art! Very blessed! Can't go wrong with his style! Thank you again!

Seller's Response:

thank you very much brother!! it was great doing this piece for you! 😀

Seller's Response:

This was hands down one of the best art I have ever received. Came out so much better than I could ever imagine. Juan was a pleasure to work with and a very kind dude.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much my friend! its a pleasure to work in such a cool project 😀

Seller's Response:

Fantastic artwork, would definitely work with again! Artist provided more than asked for and was exceptional with the artwork provided. Can not recommend the artist enough, this artist should be Fiverr Pro Verified already based on the level of work provided. Hire him while you still can before he is too busy doing some one else's projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment